Location: Vista, CA
Education: Bachelor's Degree in Business , Marketing or relatedfield
Experience: 2-3 years direct experience in logistics or applied experience in a general accounting environment
Aqua Lung America, Inc. specializes in the development, manufacture and distribution of technical life support, water, safety, personal fitness and recreation products. We are looking for a talented individual who can support our Mission of providing “personal aquatic equipment for recreational and professional use”.
At Aqua Lung we expect our employees to lead others with respect, be courageous, to embrace and drive change, be mindful of our environmental impact, be efficient while being responsible to our customers, and above all else to be honest and do the right thing as we work to together to succeed as a team and achieve company goals.
In support of the Director of Operations, the Freight Logistics Administrator and Expediter will coordinate the day to day aspects of internal and external freight costs and logistics for Aqua Lung America. The position will interface with outside sales representatives, freight forwarders, customs brokers, and internal and external customers on matters pertaining to freight logistics domestic and internationally. This is an office-environment position with occasional exposure to the warehouse.
- Receive, code, and expense incoming freight bills
- Process data into internal system to ensure accurate in transit and receipt records
- Coordinate and communicate product delivery schedules with customers
- Be in constant contact with other departments on shipping and receiving status, timeliness, transfers or regulations affecting shipments
- Research and resolve outstanding issues with orders
- Maintain accurate records of all customer and carrier interactions
- Show initiative.
- Perform with a high degree of quality and accuracy.
- Perform data entry/10 key by touch.
- Prioritize workload and perform in a fast-paced environment.
- Apply active listening skills.
- Demonstrate effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Either specific, direct experience in this field, or applied experience in a general accounting environment with Accounts Receivables or Payables.
- 2 to 3 years general office experience required.
- Data entry experience required.
- International Freight Experience a plus.
- Advanced skill in MS Office; Excel, Word Skills.
- Applied Experience with ERP Systems.
- Interest in business operations side of business preferred.
~ Aqua Lung America, Inc. (AQA) is an equal opportunity employer.
Send cover letter and résumé/cv to firstname.lastname@example.org.